CVR no.: 41699922
Payments and Refunds
Beyond Sport accepts no liability to errors prices from Personal Trainers. Prices are calculated including VAT in Danish Kroner (DKK), unless otherwise clearly stated.
There is always the option of a minimum of 30 minutes of non-binding video call with Personal Trainer before purchase.
On Beyond Sport, there are 5 categories to choose from (Clip cards, Online, Bootcamps, Packages/courses, or individual agreements). The standard terms for each category are described below:
1. A clip card can be redeemed by the Buyer a maximum of 12 months after purchase. If all clips are not redeemed before this period, the remaining clips will be invalid, without the possibility of a refund.
2. The clip card is personal and cannot be redeemed by others or resold to another party.
3. Each clip in a clip card gives access to a minimum of 50 minutes of personal training.
1. There is no lock-up period when purchasing an Online personal training subscription
2. A subscription to Online personal training can be cancelled without notice for both parties, however, if cancelled by Buyer the Buyer has to pay for the remaining days in the given month
1. Each session of the Bootcamp has a minimum duration of 50 minutes
2. When purchasing a Bootcamp course, the Buyer can cancel no later than 24 hours before the start of the next session. This cancelled session cannot be rebooked.
3. If the Buyer is absent from sessions, these cannot be rebooked.
4. The Personal Trainer can change a Bootcamp session no later than 24 hours before start-up. In the event of an emergency, however, the Personal Trainer may change a Bootcamp session right up to the start.
5. It must be clear where the Bootcamp takes place and how many seats there are on the Bootcamp.
1. Packages/courses can be canceled by the Buyer no later than 24 hours before start if rebooking of the date is desired. If Packages/courses are canceled later than 24 hours before start, this can not be rebooked
2. In case of absence, Packages/courses cannot be rebooked by the Buyer
1. The above conditions also apply in Individual agreements (depending on the type of service sold, cf. above)
Payment to the Personal Trainer when purchasing services is made by either VISA or Mastercard directly to Beyond Sport. Payment will be deducted from Buyer’s account upon purchase. The payment is deposited with Beyond Sport, and will first be distributed to the Personal Trainer once the purchased Service has been started and confirmed.
Refund and Right of Withdrawal
There is a 14-day full right of withdrawal on all purchases, as long as the Service has not started. Requested reimbursement of Services that do not meet the expectations or do not comply with the above Terms and Conditions will be processed by Beyond Sport.
Beyond Sport reserves the right to cancel Services on behalf of the Personal Trainer, provided that Beyond Sport has a reason for the desired interruption. If upheld (cf. terms in the Terms and Conditions), the Client must pay 50% of the price for the remaining period of the course.
Beyond Sport reserves the right to cancel Services on behalf of the Client, provided that Beyond Sport has a reason for the desired interruption. If upheld (cf. terms in the Terms and Conditions), the Personal Trainer is required to repay an amount to the Client that Beyond Sport considers to be fair given the situation in question.
Signing up for a subscription as a Personal Trainer
Our Pricing is clearly stated on our website. If the Personal Trainer has more than 1 client active on Beyond Sport, a fixed monthly amount (Subscription) is paid to Beyond Sport. A standard fee of 3% on all transactions also apply.
There is no lock-up period when purchasing a subscription.
Payouts to Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer can request a Payout after Services have started. Payouts are made by bank transfers and are paid out within 24 hours upon request. Personal Trainer has full control and overview of payouts at all times.
Beyond Sport does not take responsibility for Services between Personal Trainer and Buyer in addition to the specified terms, cf. the Terms and Conditions, but it is at any time possible to report a Personal Trainer or Client. These reports will always be noted and processed.
Please see Personal Data Policy at Beyond Sport.
Change of terms
Beyond Sport reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions. These can and will be changed when necessary.
Applicable laws for trading on Beyond Sport are based on Denmark’s laws. In cases where Personal Trainers or Clients want to bring any disputes concerning discrepancies (lawsuits), these must be brought to the Copenhagen City Court.